New Zealand is located in the southwestern Pacific Ocean and covers an area of 270,000 square kilometers. With a population of 4.01 million, the descendants of European immigrants account for 79.6%, and the others are mainly Maori, Chinese and so on. The popular religion is mostly Protestant and Catholic. Universally everyone speaks English, Maori people speak English and Maori. The currency is New Zealand dollars. Wellington, is the capital of New Zealand.
Investment immigrants in New Zealand are divided into two categories, Investor Category 1 Resident Visa and Investor Category 2 (Investor 2 Resident Visa) for a period of three and four years, respectively, while Investor Category 1 requires a higher amount of investment. After the end of the investment period, you can apply for permanent residence if the requirements of the authorities are met.
Investor Category 1
• Invested NZ$10 million for a period of 3 years
• Stayed locally for at least 44 days or more per year during the last 2 years of the investment period of 3 years
Investor Category 2
• 65 years of age or younger
• With a minimum of 3 years of business experience
• Invested NZ$3 million over a four-year period
• Conforms to the English competency request
• Stay locally for at least 146 days or more per year for the last 3 years of the 4-year investment period